.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Garrett’s Birthday

Posted by -Gs | Sunday, December 5, 2010 | Category: |

When Garrett and I were first dating I went all out for his birthday. Last year, it was weak because I got in late the day before from a surprise business trip to New York . So this year, I tried to do go all out.


I had his close friend and family help me out with his 100 list. That can be seen on a different blog post.


Garrett’s besties, Morgan & Alex took him to breakfast. We then spent the day getting ready for a birthday party for over 35 friends. I made a yummy dinner for everyone.


The best part of the whole day was when his sister, Gabes, surprised him. Morgan came to the door and told him, “I have your present, but it’s too big to carry in.” Garrett walked out the door to look at it and Gabes walked around the corner. He was SO shocked. His face was priceless!


We then had birthday cake and I gave him his next surprise. His annual piñata! Which this year it was FERB. He also got 2 gifts that he wanted from my mom and Laurie. A Mac Track Pad and Wireless Keyboard. A few days later, he got an AMZAING package from his mom. She always sends the best packages.


To top off the evening, we went with some of our closest friends to the Reale Salt Lake soccer game at Rio Tinto Sadium. It was a close game, but someone forgot to tell them it w was Garrett’s birthday and n

eeded to win. It was the first home game they lost in over a year.


Anyway… it was a great birthday. I tried to set the bar a little higher this year so that come December, he remembers his great wife!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply