.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Vegas

Posted by -Gs | Friday, April 8, 2011 | Category: |

It’s official. I have caught the Gee Travel Bug. The week after California Part 2, I went with Lyndsey down to Vegas to watch Garrett and Cory play UNLV. It was actually my first time TO Vegas and not just driving through. We stayed at Lyndsey’s Aunt’s parent’s house. We had such a fun road trip driving down, singing and dancing.

Probably the best part about the rip was Yoga. It was the first time we had both done Bikram Yoga. Her aunt and unc

le talked us in to it. I had wanted to do it for a while. It was awesome. Well… it was hell. But it was great! Fifteen

minutes into the class, I was dripping in sweat. It was a 90-minute class of absolute hell. But afterBut afterwards you feel AMAZING but smell AWFUL.

Seriously, I’ve never smelled so gross in my life. It was a great class and interesting to see the different types of people. No one is really wearing close. And man alive, some people sweat like a fountain. A guy in front of me was wearing a Speedo and sweat was streaming off of his limbs. Sick.

We went over to the game at 1:00. It was gorgeous out! The best part… Garrett actually played. His first time on the actual BYU team he played about 30 minutes. He actually played REALLY well first half. He had this amazing run where he took a guy on, juked him out, then another guy, hit it far post… and then it bounced out. Garrett had even started a victory dance. But it didn’t go in. L He played amazing! Second half… let’s just say everyone sort of struggled.

That night we went to The Strip. Vegas is lame. Let’s be honest. We spent like $30 bucks splitting a mac-n-cheese and frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity.

That was fun. We walked about a block up to the Bellagio fountain, and I was spent. We parked by

Caesar’s Palace. I of course, had to gamble. I was the only sinner of the group. Garrett gave me $5 to do some slots.

We went from $5 to $7.50 and then cashed out. Lyndsey wanted to teach me a lesson and have me spend the $2.50 that we won. So I did… except I won $100 buck off of it! Hahaha. It was awesome. Garrett had just been to collect his $7.50 from the teller and she looked at him like he was lame. Then went back to get $100. Good times. It paid for our trip there and back. Satan is good.

Overall, I think I maxed out on Vegas for my life. It’s a depressing city. You lose faith in society.

You can find out more about our trip from Lyndsey, here.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply