.

Monday, June 20, 2011

For fun...

Posted by -Gs | Monday, June 20, 2011 | Category: |

A few things I've been able to do since not being at work...



That hill by the Marriott Center is a beast. I rode my bike to the temple, then went on a long walk with Brittany Thiess St. Claire and Benson.




Lunch at Sleepy Ridge with Cosgraves, Garrett and our new son, Ethan. Exploring Garrett's new panoramic iPhone App.





Kate Lowe Turner was in town this weekend with her husband for a wedding. We stayed up at Monica's grandparent's house and played some fun games and watched a movie. We of course made the most delicious chocolate chip cookies and had a great barbeque. I'm so blessed to have such great friends from college. It was also nice to stay with them since Garrett was in California with soccer.



Since we moved, we've been slowly getting furniture. We got rid of our last bed friend and were in need of a box spring. Cory and Ethan kindly walked the one I purchased at RC Willy 3 blocks to our apartment.



Lunches with my sweetie, Garrett.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply