.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter 7

Posted by -Gs | Monday, July 18, 2011 | Category: |


Garrett’s step-mom Laurie took Chris, Eric and I to opening night to see the final Harry Potter. It was amazing! I decided to go big and even dress up. I did my best to pull Luna Lovegood. Almost everyone in the theatre was dressed up. A group of a dozen or so girls dressed up in boxes as the Hogwarts express. Pretty much everyone else was there… Harry, Snape, Hagred, Ron and even Voldemort.

Earlier that day I was online and there was a Facebook contest having users answer trivia questions. I answered a question correct and won 4 free tickets to a showing on Saturday morning. Question: What flavor of jelly bean did Dumbledore eat at the end of Chamber of Secretes? Answer: Earwax.

Anyway, movie was awesome. Loved it. Both times. Garrett doesn’t like them because they are too dark, he just falls asleep.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply