.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Party with Princesses

Posted by -Gs | Monday, July 18, 2011 | Category: |


Lyndsey Cosgrave and I started a side business called Party with Princesses. We had our first party for my nieces when they were all in town. It was so much fun. I dressed up as Snow White hoping they wouldn’t recognize me. At first, Seren asked if I was Jessica, but by the end of the party she was so overwhelmed she didn’t know I was even there. The best part was when my friend Cari, playing Repunzle sang the song that makes her hair glow and Seren’s face was SO excited.

We had another party for Cari’s neice on her 4th birthday. They didn’t know we were coming so when we knocked on the door, the girls were speechless. It was a Repunzle party and they were obsessed with Brittany, the girl who played Repunzle. We played some games, sang a few songs and then took them on a parade around the neighborhood as we dropped them off.

We are slowly getting things started but are looking for other customers. So, if you know of anyone interested with little girls, we’d love to come to their party! You can find out more about parties and pricing at www.PartyWithPrincesses.com.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply