.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Catchin' You Up To Date

Posted by -Gs | Sunday, September 12, 2010 | Category: |

Garrett riding my new bike.

TAHITI. Can you say amazing? We spent 16 days in the islands of Tahiti including Tahiti, Rangirora and Bora Bora tagging along with the Escapeseeker crew.

PARKER CAME HOME! After 6 1/2 years of the whole family not being together, we were reunited. My parents are incredible. What an honor to say that all 4 of their children went on missions to Atlanta, Georgia, Concepcion, Chile, Vladivostork, Russia, and Roseville, California. Parker came home to 2 new brothers-in-law.
Halloween: John & Kate Plus 8.
One day, in October I drove to work and once I arrived they asked me if I wanted to join a group of them at Ad Teach in New York City. I said, "Sure! When?" "We're leaving in 3 hours." I ran home, packed and was on a plane that night. Garrett realized how hard it is without a wife and I realized that I LOVE NYC. I never thought I was a "city gal" but had a blast. We watched the final game in the World Series at Time Square with all the Yankee fans.
RENDEZVOUS: Labor Day weekend in Fort Bridger, Wyoming. Garrett's dad is as authentic as they come. He was born in the wrong time period. Garrett dressed up as the indian slave and I borrowed Laurie's pioneer dress. I'm planning on doing the black powder rifle competition next year.
We spent a lot of time going back and forth between Cali and Utah for all the family weddings. My sister, Amanda got married in Logan, Utah. Garrett's step sister, Chris also got married. Both our family's bank accounts we drained after all the weddings.

We spent last summer living in Newport Beach, CA. Garrett spent his summer doing personal traing and honing his Photoship skills for a wedding photography company. I did my internship at Album Creative, an advertising botique in San Clemente. We didn't work much. We spent the majority of our time at the pool, beach and walking Balboa Island. We're dying to go back.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply