.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Don't know where to start...

Posted by -Gs | Sunday, September 12, 2010 | Category: |

I suppose the best way to go about this is to just start. We've had this blog for over a year and I'm just now getting started. Ironically, I have like 5 other blogs that I update regularly at work and stuff, but have never gotten to a personal blog.

So... the overview. Garrett and I have been married since April 24, 2009. Its been a fun year and a half after living in Newport Beach shortly after our wedding, finishing off my senior year at BYU, and starting up new businesses.

Garrett is the most talented, driven and hard working guy in the world. He tends to go overboard being a "Yes Man," but I'm never, ever bored. It's not supprising that every time he goes in to an interview, he usually walks out with a portion of the business. Or the random calls he gets from TV producers asking him to be in a TV show about young entrepreneurs. Or the other random calls from the FBI wanting to sit down and talk with us. He's actively involved in the business community in Utah Valley and knows almost everyone. Most recently he has worked as a Graphic Designer for BYU Athletics, an intern at Rocketship Design, Student Apprentice for Utah Valley Entrepreneural Forum, and Event Director for Invented In Utah. Oh, in the meantime, he has successfully started up his own small business, Capital G Design. Needless to say, its never slow or boring.

I have been working at One On One Marketing for the last year. I started out as a media buyer doing Content Distribution but have morphed in to a position that love as the Creative Manager. I manage all campaigns and oversee all the banners, emails, landing pages, etc. that is used to generate traffic. There are some really sharp, fun people that I work with in our Internal Agency that we've created for the company. Recently, we finished designing Protect.com which will be a lead-gen portal for home security and some other verticals. Besides work, I enjoy have become a workout junkie. You can find me at BYU campus most nights going to Yoga, Pilates, Zumba or just running around the track.







Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Even thought I knew you in your search engine optimization days, it seems weird for me to hear you saying things like: "which will be a lead gen-protal for . . . some other verticals."


Leave a Reply